We use two departure points depending on the tidal conditions — the Main Pier at the end of Cooper Street, and the Pontoon at the car park. Please check the village notices for daily departure points.
The ‘Sula Mhor’:
- is fully licensed by the MCA with a Class V1 Certificate for 50 passengers
- carries a life rafts for 54 persons and full safety equipment
- has DTI buoyancy aids and fire protection
- is powered by Ford 6 cylinder New Holland engine with 160 horse power
- has a toilet and partial rain cover
- has a licensed bar serving hot and cold drinks, and snacks, but please note not available during Covid restrictions
- cruises every day from Easter to October, weather permitting!
- We regret that the ‘Sula Bheag’ is not suitable for visitors in wheelchairs but every effort will be made, where possible, to accommodate those with disabilities.
- Scottish Government Law prohibits smoking anywhere on board the ‘Sula B’.